• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do you build?

Another Ahab

Thanks,
That's just the backside. Just started the front side yesterday, got to make 4 garage doors and one door inside one of the main garage doors.
Here is one of the side wings doorways I built yesterday, the door will fit the contour the of the roof/wall. Got most of the door materials cut too.
Not easy doing with temperatures in the 20's for highs and snow keeps coming.View attachment 885583
It's looking Boss, Boss!

Any plans for anything between the slab edges and the sidewalls?

Because you know that's the FIRST palce your high-dollar wrenches are going to drop...

:naner::wreckerman893::naner:

Another Ahab

Wait I don't have any high dollar wrenches unless you are talking about the Stanley set I bought 20 years ago at Walmart and still in use to this day that rebuilt engines from marine to farm equipment with semi's in between.
Stanley, and Craftsman too, had good product way back when!

Might even still be to this day, but I haven't had a need for any new tools for a long time (because the old ones were built so good).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks