• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

Ok, I think we can make this a monthly thing after the good turnout at last months get together.

What: Monthly get together and planning session for possible mid-August meeting/convoy/trip.

When: Saturday, July 13th 10am

Where: Cracker Barrel (6330 N Interstate 35, San Antonio, TX)

Who: Anybody who wants to show (with or without MV) Family welcome!

If anybody has input on where we can meet/eat please let me know, we met at the Cracker Barrel near Rittiman/I-35 last month, but I would like to switch it up. (Will make determination by end of this week)

Who's in?

Last edited:
Deffinetely
Look forward to meeting you.

I'm at work again that day Mik but thanks for the invite!
That sucks, hopefully you can make it next month.

I think we will just meet at the same Cracker Barrel as last month. (6330 N Interstate 35, San Antonio, TX 78218). It is right off of Rittiman RD and I-35.
Look forward to seeing anyone who can show at around 10am next Saturday (13th). We will meet in the back parking lot.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I was hoping to make it over with the seats from ATD but won't be over until August. Think you can have the next meeting in early August? Either the 3rd or the 10th? I brought more seats back than necessary in case someone wanted some but I only plan on bringing to SATX what I have requests for.

GHall

Hopefully we have more people show at the next meeting. I will post a date and time at the end of the month. Would really like to make this a regular thing.
Sounds like a plan.. I have two jobs now so time to mess with my truck is semi limited. Charging up the batteries one by one with a battery tender (great charger) then I should be ready to go. Tanks are full of diesel with a little opti lube.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I saw this about 12 hours too late. Hope you had a decent turn out. Not on the site that often any more but I'll try to keep an eye out for it next month.

GHall

Well I saw this about 12 hours too late. Hope you had a decent turn out. Not on the site that often any more but I'll try to keep an eye out for it next month.
Heck I'm sorry, I didn't realize I missed it till just now! I didn't put it in my calendar. Sorry for not paying attention, the edit on the place instead of a new post threw me off..

The next get together will be on Saturday, August 17th at around 10am. I am currently looking at using the IHOP at 4818 Walzem RD, San Antonio, TX 78218 (lots of parking). I am open to other suggestions as well). I came across an event at FT. Hood in Oct and would like to discuss possibly convoying up there as a group. Let me know if you can make it.

Thanks, Mik

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A couple of us Austin area folks are planning on coming down to put faces with some of these names we know, and to make faces at some others (I won't mention mkcoen by name..). So hopefully we'll see y'all there.

Cheers

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A couple of us Austin area folks are planning on coming down to put faces with some of these names we know, and to make faces at some others (I won't mention mkcoen by name..). So hopefully we'll see y'all there.

Cheers
Raspberry.jpgUnfortunately that is a striking resemblance.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks