• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LSSV: 2005 Chevy Crew Cab, Fl to VA and back.

Stonepicker1

Update: The LSSV is now at Ferro's place in SC. He did the pickup for me in VA. Adam said it is in bad shape and will need a lot of work. I already bought a used fuel tank off e*ay to replace the missing tank. Hope to make a trip up and get it soon.

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll give you $100 for it as-is and save you a trip...... :mrgreen:

Pictures man, we want pictures!!!!

Last edited:

Stonepicker1

I did an engine pickup in Apopka, FL for Mr. Hill(his truck is at Adams place). Heading to Hopkins, SC to unload the engine and load my LSSV. Should be at Adams home Sat morning.

The CUCV-II has a small leak in the oil cooler line, I bought the upgrade kit, just didn't have time to do the install. I hate oil leaks:twisted:

Stopped at the Flying-J on I-95, exit 305 in FL to eat and take a break. I'll drive some more tonight and see Adam in the morning.

Attachments

Opiewho

LSSV: 2005 Chevy, 2500, 4X4, 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine, Allison Transmission.

Road trip will be about 2,000 miles. My time is short on getting this truck because I fly out on the 26th for a two weeks of training at Camp Atterbury, IN. Just hope I can get off work to make the trip.

The truck will need some work...Fuel tank(missing), Drive shaft(bent), Drivers door repaired, Tailgate and ???????

More later.
Sweet truck!

So is there some secret auction site that has LSSV's? I've never seen one on GL or GD. :(

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So was the key with the truck when Adam picked it up?

It may be rough but it looks like it is a good starting point. Looking forward to the assessment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks