• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Busy Week for my M-37

1943ht

Jules and I took the pups for a camping trip Monday and Tuesday and had a great time ... lots of attention from folks at the camp-ground with several vets stopping by to talk about their days in a M37 ...

Had an invite from director of Carlisle Events Wednesday to bring my beast and put it on display in the Unique Vehicle Display Building during the National Truck Show this weekend. I know my dad would have gotten a kick out of that, and I can't help but feel that he was looking down with a smile on his face :beer:

Markus!

P7300050.jpgP7300049.jpgP7300048.jpgP7300051.jpgP8030052.jpgP8030053.jpgP8030055.jpgP8030056.jpg

3dAngus

Yes, that's very nice. YOu did a good job on the tripod too. I wish I could see it even better. Good to detail out the rebuild like that and show some history, of the history of it all in the remaking.

I look forward to camping in my M-37. Maybe late this year....

1943ht

Always try to put some info out with any display that I do (ie. my 5 ton, Half-track, etc) ... Could not believe the number of vehicles on display here that had absolutely zero information regards year, make, model, history, restoration info etc ... cropped a pic to give a look at some info that I put on my display board hope you can see some of the info .. it include vehicle data, vehicle history, pics of the restoration work and pics of some of my other projects and my contact info .. I always tailor the info boards to the event.

P8030055 (2).jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Always try to put some info out with any display that I do (ie. my 5 ton, Half-track, etc) ... Could not believe the number of vehicles on display here that had absolutely zero information regards year, make, model, history, restoration info etc ... cropped a pic to give a look at some info that I put on my display board hope you can see some of the info .. it include vehicle data, vehicle history, pics of the restoration work and pics of some of my other projects and my contact info .. I always tailor the info boards to the event.

View attachment 444429
Hey!! Alot of those pictures look familiar!!!:D

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From Campground to Show Room! Love that. Very nice work and it looks like you are all enjoying which is the best part of owning these vehicles.

1943ht

B Demon .. Its just a dinning fly that I picked up for my trip to Alaska .. Plenty of room for two cots and the weather was so nice we just decided to sleep in it .. keeps the bugs out and lets the breezes in. I appreciate all of the positive comments .. My beast is so dependable that it almost a daily driver now.

I just picked up 2 more complete winch models last week .. pics to follow soon .. so I'll be into these baby's for a while yet .. the restoration on the next two will be much easier after doing this 1st one!!

SteveKuhn

"...I just picked up 2 more complete winch models last week..."

I'm wunnerin' if we might have seen them nearby these parts recently . . . If so, I'm glad to know where they ended up.

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks