• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finished for the most part M886

poof

Dirty Hippie
showing as much as I can. factory work order dated stickers... the reflecting tape I added in doors and back stuff done. added white light to by pass surgical light... way to bright...

Attachments

poof

Dirty Hippie
passenger side rear wheel well with hammered out damage from tire blow out... front bumper hamered out.. handy stencil work on my old foot locker from my time in the army... home made black out curtains... floor cover new cut slider panels.. all the inside storage areas were re-calked and floor painted... walls washed.. engine compartment is almost as found.... sprayed a clear coat on the inside hood to make color pop and show original markings..

Attachments

poof

Dirty Hippie
discriptions are out of order.. sorry.. but thanks for your time...
will be needing to score a new floor mat and some new door gaskets.... then some touch ups under the hood area... have all the guages working.. all black out lights and running lights... exceptions are interior black out light no power and spot light wire is pulled out from wall to fuse box... so no spot light either.... .
J.P.

Attachments

sf38a1

Very Nice Restore ... Where did you find /or get the rear door black out curtains ??. I have to get a set or try to fine someone to make a set for My dodge w200 ambulance.

michigandon

Was curious as to whatever happened to this fine truck.

Dozens of well-meaning but incorrect individuals tried to steer me towards it when I on my quest for a W400.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks