• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 M211 Deucem. Colorado

steelandcanvas

Welcome Ross! You may wish to consider joining the family oriented Military Vehicle Collectors of Colorado. We have about 100 Members who collectively own around 300 pieces of equipment. We are an active Club doing approximately 30 parades or displays during our event season. There are a few Members with M211's to chat with about your truck. Check out the link to our website in my signature line.

RAT Raceway

Welcome Ross! You may wish to consider joining the family oriented Military Vehicle Collectors of Colorado. We have about 100 Members who collectively own around 300 pieces of equipment. We are an active Club doing approximately 30 parades or displays during our event season. There are a few Members with M211's to chat with about your truck. Check out the link to our website in my signature line.
Thanks guys!

I will look into joining the club. I'm pretty sure he was a member. The last 3 years Ed has had the truck at the Rocky Mtn Metro Airport Show with your huge group.

Thanks for the link on the manuals, but I cant find anything on the fuel pump. I see the stuff for the tank but not the pump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks