• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What brand softop is this?

Asmoday

That's from a Craigslist post here in SoCal...did you see the price..?? Maybe call the guy and ask...:) Email me and I'll send you the link. I don't want to get in trouble for posting a link to an add...:D

06TBSS

That's from a Craigslist post here in SoCal...did you see the price..?? Maybe call the guy and ask...:) Email me and I'll send you the link. I don't want to get in trouble for posting a link to an add...:D
Yhea thats where I saw it and got the pics! lol

Price didnt seem bad for such a clean rig. Only problem in CA is premium 91 $4.20@8 mpg...Id stuck to a diesel personally

I might have to holler at him and find out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks