• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Local off road fun in Salt Lake City area?

Chaos333

Sorry to revive an old thread but I do have a question. What do you do if you encounter someone going the opposite direction? The trails down here barely have room for one vehicle to pull off to the side letting someone else through. By the way that rig is very cool.[thumbzup]

MtnSnow

Relatively new to the group here with the recent addition of my M923 that I will be taking off-roading this summer instead of my F250....I say the larger vehicle get the right of way on the narrow trails OR whomever has the easiest opportunity to make way does so 2cents

Chaos333

Relatively new to the group here with the recent addition of my M923 that I will be taking off-roading this summer instead of my F250....I say the larger vehicle get the right of way on the narrow trails OR whomever has the easiest opportunity to make way does so 2cents
I must say that it would be very cool to run into one on the back roads. I used to spend a lot of time off-roading and I have never seen a MV on the back roads.

I can't wait to get mine up to spec so I can take it out.
:driver:

desert demon

Sorry to revive an old thread but I do have a question. What do you do if you encounter someone going the opposite direction? The trails down here barely have room for one vehicle to pull off to the side letting someone else through. By the way that rig is very cool.[thumbzup]
Some times reviveing an old thread can bring new friends togeather :) As far as meeting some one going the opposet direction here? Where I go there are only 4 wheelers motorcycles and side by sides on the trails :driver: 9 times out of 10 they have room to move :) Some times they say im :cookoo: for takeing my truck where I go.Marines all ways have to have adventure :)

recurve

im up in pocatello Idaho, just moved here from NC. Looking for someone to do some exploring with who knows the area better. Salt lake isnt that far... i know this is from thread 2014, but i searching around i didnt see anyone closer.
Duece.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks