• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M756A2 pipeline construction vehicle

Beyond Biodiesel

Yes, folks, I am very interested in getting my M756a2 fully equipped, so scoring a set of chains with the D-ring, would great; and hooks for the snatch block, Evil Dr. Porkchop, would be great. Let me know how much, before you make them.

Desert Deuce, there has to be at least 3 M756a2 s in Arizona, which must mean something, because a few months ago I was working on mine on the street in Prescott, AZ, and a guy stopped and told me he has one too. Maybe it was you.

Beyond Biodiesel

He seemed to be about 50-60 years old, and had come from his "ranch" to get water in Prescott. All he said was his pipeline truck was in excellent condition, and had all of the equipment, and he took it regularly to exhibit it around AZ. Possibly the car show in Jerome.

Beyond Biodiesel

I have become too old, sick, and poor to continue restoring this pipeline truck, so it is now for sale to a good home. I tried posting it under vehicles for sale, but that option was not available to me. PM me if you are interested.

Beyond Biodiesel

Thanks folks for your responses. No, I have no plans to part the truck out, and I very much know how unique the truck is. I can only hope whomever buys it will finish the restoration of it. It is definitely in pretty good shape. It needs a clutch, and may need a brake master cylinder, because the brakes are a little mushy.

It has NOS injector pump and set of injectors with only about 20 miles on them. All the filters, belts, and radiator hoses were replaced about 1,000 miles ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks