• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Florida Events Mailing List

suzukovich

Biff Burger is sponsoring a Military Vehicle show Saturday 21 Apr 2018 2 to 6PM.

3939 49th St N St Petersburg, Fl 33709 Contact info

Douglas Suzukovich (Steel Soldiers) :813-361-7849

Ray Rau +1-727-512-0497

George Hecht, West Region Coordinator of the Florida Chapter of the MVPA

727-415-5930

If you plan on trailering a vehicle please contact one of the above

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

suzukovich

Biff Burger is sponsoring a Military Vehicle show Saturday 21 Apr 2018 2 to 6PM.

3939 49th St N St Petersburg, Fl 33709 Contact info

Douglas Suzukovich (Steel Soldiers) :813-361-7849

Ray Rau +1-727-512-0497

George Hecht, West Region Coordinator of the Florida Chapter of the MVPA

727-415-5930

If you plan on trailering a vehicle please contact one of the above

Photos from yesterday

A couple of months ago, I was nominated by a fellow Steel Soldier to be the ‘Unofficial Central Florida Region Events Coordinator’. I help organize parades, static displays, trail rides, picnics/BBQ’s, car shows, and anything else we may come up with throughout the year. We even gather at restaurants for breakfast or dinner just to sit and chat. When we have events within about a 100 mile radius of Orlando metro, I send out PM’s to those that live inside that area and might be interested in attending. Please let me know if you’d like to be added to the list by PM or post on this thread. If you'd like, please include which city or town you live in if it's not already listed under your username. The more, the merrier!! :) One favor I must ask - please make sure your Inbox is cleared out a bit so my PM’s don’t get rejected.

Thank you! :)
Yes please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
maniatopoulosg, SirKen, and Dmljohnson:

I dissolved the Central Florida Events Mailing List on March 30th. Please reference Post #207. Thank you.

suzukovich

maniatopoulosg, SirKen, and Dmljohnson:

I dissolved the Central Florida Events Mailing List on March 30th. Please reference Post #207. Thank you.
Just so you guys know. I am currently rebuilding the list. I know I will never replace OD Fever, but at least continue to provide information flow. The big thing you got to help me. If you know something event, parade or what ever that would like military vehicles, you need to pass it on. That's what I am trying to do. Yes Biff Burger is my baby and it's been a learning process for me. Slowly I am working my way East, so please bare with me. This is where we can help each other. Wither your Steel Soldier or FFC shouldn't matter. So help me help you.

Thanks doug.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's May. Sanford Memorial Parade and pizza time is getting closer. Please let me know if you can attend. Thanks!

suzukovich

All I am now the West Region Coordinator for the First Florida Chapter of the MVPA I am also rebuilding the email list for SS central region. Bottom line there is stuff out there to participate in. West Region now covers Polk County. I am slowly working my way East. I have an upcoming event on the 26th of May for a Memorial day Ceromony for a Fundraiser Event in Brandon Fl, 4th of July Parade also in Brandon Fl. Currently will be working an regularly scheduled Event in the Orlando area. For those who don't know me I have been a SS since 2004? I can't fill OD Fever's shoes but will do my best. I am a firm believer in togetherness regardless of the philosophical differences between the organization. We all have something in common, Military Vehicles. So help me help you. PM me with your Email, real name, SS name and what area. Hillsborough, Polk, and so on. So when I send out a blast to the West Region members ,you will get the same info.

Douglas Suzukovich
West Region Coordinator for the First Florida Chapter of the MVPA.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geneva FL: July 4th Parade on Wednesday 7/4/18

The Geneva FL July 4th Parade takes place on July 4th. This may sound redundant, but many municipalities hold parades before or after the calendar day.

Lineup Location: Geneva Elementary School Parking Lot, 275 First Street Geneva 32732
Lineup time starts at 8:30AM
There is no lineup number – just show up at the Elementary School. Our MV’s line up around the bus circle close to the building.

More details:
Festivities begin at 8:30 a.m. with a classic car show at Geneva Elementary School. The official start of the parade is at 10:00 a.m., when antique aircraft roar over the crowd (weather permitting). The parade winds around the streets of Geneva, and ends up back at the Elementary School for the car show.

Following the parade and car show, we'll convoy over to Rock & Brews in Oviedo.
7131 Red Bug Lake Road 32765
http://www.rockandbrews.com/oviedo/
There are PLENTY of parking spaces for Deuces, 5 tons, and trailers!! The food and music are REALLY GOOD!!

The restaurant needs a head count. Please let me know if you plan on joining us for lunch. Please RSVP on this thread
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...ade-on-Wednesday-7-4-18&p=2136825#post2136825
or via PM. Hope y’all can make it!!

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks