• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Florida Events Mailing List

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A couple of months ago, I was nominated by a fellow Steel Soldier to be the ‘Unofficial Central Florida Region Events Coordinator’. I help organize parades, static displays, trail rides, picnics/BBQ’s, car shows, and anything else we may come up with throughout the year. We even gather at restaurants for breakfast or dinner just to sit and chat. When we have events within about a 100 mile radius of Orlando metro, I send out PM’s to those that live inside that area and might be interested in attending. Please let me know if you’d like to be added to the list by PM or post on this thread. If you'd like, please include which city or town you live in if it's not already listed under your username. The more, the merrier!! :) One favor I must ask - please make sure your Inbox is cleared out a bit so my PM’s don’t get rejected.

Thank you! :)

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Greg! :) I added you to my list, and sent you two PM's with information about upcoming events.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks