• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Florida Events Mailing List

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil - sorry you're out of commission for events for the next 2 months, but I'm thankful you have a job!

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hottrodd789 & jbayer: I added you to my list. I sent you PM's with info on 2 upcoming events.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dannyd: Welcome to Steel Soldiers! :) There are a whole bunch of fellow OD addicts in South FL. I don't know what events the guys and gals participate in. Check the Upcoming Events page - maybe something will pop up! If you ever make it up to Orlando with your M923, I'd love for you to participate in one the events I post.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jinxkat - I added you to my list.

Is anyone else interested in joining the list?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks