• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Florida Events Mailing List

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What if, some of these guys that do not have a MV want to meet us at the "meet up convoy place" and ride in with us? I can take one or a couple with me on the convoy in and out?

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve: I apologize for not answering your question sooner. I don't have a problem at all with sharing rides. I spent the first 2.5 years of my OD addiction without a military vehicle of my own. I can't remember the number of rides I hitched because there were so many. It gave me the opportunity to see what each MV was like to ride in, from MBs all the way up to a HMMWV.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve: I apologize for not answering your question sooner. I don't have a problem at all with sharing rides. I spent the first 2.5 years of my OD addiction without a military vehicle of my own. I can't remember the number of rides I hitched because there were so many. It gave me the opportunity to see what each MV was like to ride in, from MBs all the way up to a HMMWV.
Hey buddy, i sure wanted to go but wife and daughters were going to hang me if i did not go to my birthday party that saturday. I would much rather have someone riding with me on the road and on the trails.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I understand. Your girls and your wife love you very much. I guarantee that we will go to TICO again next year, so don't feel too bad about missing it this year. Do you think your daughters would like to join you next year?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks