• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Demil status changed to C

NEIOWA

RE: tos

Govliq doesn't require this stuff. govliq just a mindless, marginally competent auction house.

Written by DOD to comply with laws passed by congress. Why? Because milspec equipment has, or is, ending up in the hands of EMEMIES of the United States. Yeah duece, what is that an issue, I don't know but it's on the list.

govliq obviously has no enforcement powers beyond banning one from auction. But DOD dang sure has guys with guns. Just make it happen and avoid the problems. Those fancy little toy satcom term/whatever has little legitimate civ use anyhow.

Michael

I thought y'all might like to know that I got a check today for 13.40 for my computer I sent back a long time ago. I got the postage back soon after I mailed them the computer. I don't even remember what I paid for it now. There were a few other items in the sale so this is a prorated refund. The check is from GL.

Michael

Yep, the people who will be happy with getting one of these letters will be few and far between. The only good scenario I can think of is getting paid mileage to return it while you are going to pick something else up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks