• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member with M211

hambone

Could you measure the length of that harness and let me know? I am going to build my own, but don't want to pull the old one out of my truck just yet.

How much did you end up paying for that if you don't mind saying?
I will lay it out tomorrow, measure and post a pic, a lady had a parts lot of M37 and M38 parts, it was included in it, her husband recently passed away, he was a member here, she was tired of looking at it in her living room, gave $50 for all the parts, kinda feel bad but she set the price.

USMC 00-08

Could you post a picture of the end of the big connector or tell me how many pins it has? It looks like those are called Amphenol connectors and readily available!

Thank you for the info! The length of that will help me figure out how much wire to order. I plan on doing one harness at a time, starting with the smallest so I can practice a little before I get to the big ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks