• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a air-o-matic steering assist group buy?

welldigger

I have been in contact with a sales rep at Maradyne about aquiring an air o matic system for my truck. Let me start by saying not only are they still making the air o matic but they have kits in stock ready to ship. These are not new old stock. These will be brand new kits of current manufacture.

Currently anyone can call or email Maradyne and have one of these kits shipped to them for $2800 plus S&H.

As I discussed things with the sales rep I brought up the idea of a quantity discount. They do offer a pretty substantial discount if 3 or more kits are purchased at a time. The price is reduced to $2380 plus S&H. I would imagine if enough kits were ordered at once the discount would be even greater.

I realize these kits are an expensive item which is why I am guaging interest before I initiate an actual group buy. If you are interested reply here or p.m. me. If enough people are serious about purchasing a unit then we will work out the details of the group buy then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks