• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2330-01-212-2187 TRAILER,TANK TM needed

ONTOS66

The TM number looks off. The TM 9-2330 "series" is correct for trailers, but the rest looks strange. Where did the TM # come from? Also, did you get the equipment nomenclature off the data plate? Sometimes that works in a search. Or the NSN.

NEIOWA

DRMS listing. I don't have a TM # just NSN. NSN links to correct detail info page. Certainly a low density item. I suspect may be AF only item.

NIIN 012122187: TRAILER,TANK
BODY MATERIAL: ALUMINUM
COMPARTMENT QUANTITY: 1
LIQUID CAPACITY: 600.0 GALLONS

DRMS/DRMO Added Information
MAKE: ISOMETRICS, INC
MODEL: 190TR600
MAKE: ISOMETRICS INC
MODEL: A1BFUEL
YEAR: 1988
MILEAGE: NA
ENGINE SIZE: HATZ, DIESEL, E673LHK

https://www.drms.dla.mil/flis_plus/...ic=SZPD&dtid=FE462070820117&ftype=GOV&dodaac=

NEIOWA

Got ahold of ISOMETRICS INC. They claim they didn't build this unit. So either the AF reused the NSN with new mfg or wrong NSN.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks