• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My engine is broke?

I would LOVE you to post photos and commentary of your conversion. I am the proud owner of a 'new to me' Mule that has a sick engine blowing gobs of oil out of the exhaust. Considering I know nothing of it's history, the 2A042 generator engine option seems best. I bought 2 of the engines new from Gov Liquidations years ago getting ready for this day so now is the time for me.

I started getting my thoughts together on the conversion topic. I am going with some "lessons learned", "tools needed", "steps involved", and "locally available parts" types of information. There are about 25 photos. I have a total of 147 photos, so I am sure I will have photos of any particular process you might want to see. Can I get an opinion from some of the folks that have been around here longer than I have? Should I add to this topic- start another topic - break them up into seperate topics - something else? Thanks for the input.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks