• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vindication !!!!!!

bchauvette

The sewer line between the house and the septic tank is either blocked or crushed. Yucky swimming pool in the cellar. The power snake came to a complete halt when it was almost all deployed. how ever long, far away that is. We (me) are going to use the S.E.E. to dig up and repair the sewer line. A point well stated by me to the wife. I will not mention If I find out the M944 crushed the pipe.

The MOG is currently in Off Road Mode. The bucket, back hoe and FOPS are not attached. The bucket is a breeze to put on. The back hoe is an other story. If you S.E.E. guys are interested in how I do it let me know I'll pub a how how to video. It uses a porta power to pull and install the 3 pins. The porta power came with the M944 :wink:. It take about three hours to take off or install the back hoe. With some "Do no Harm" modifications I think I can get it down to 1 hour. Be forewarned I got a D cinamatology in high school.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds interesting to me, even if it's a "B" movie.

BELinNC

My story is a little different. I used my SEE to make repairs to my septic tank as well. The difference is I destroyed my septic tank first with the SEE! I thought the septic tank was in a different location and I was maneuvering around the back yard when all of a sudden the front drivers side went down like an elevator. I thought it was a sink hole or some how the wheel broke off! It was down to the ground flush with the top of the fender. The right rear wheel was off the ground. Once I figured out what the **** had happened I used the bucket pushing down to get unstuck and backed away. It had crashed through the top of the septic tank. Luckily the homeowners insurance paid for a new septic tank. Moral of the story is the SEE tractors are heavy! I would like to hear or see any information you have on removing the implements.
BELinNC

spicergear

I used my HT-11A backhoe on my 406 to dig a trench for the hot water lines on my outdoor wood burning furnace. I had to go beside my septic tank...though I had plenty of room then I was curling the bucket up and a large section of the ground started raising up. Oops...just caught the side of the lid...didn't do any permanent damage. Whew. Did find out that if you have to do any digging and are on a sidehill at all be really aware of balance when swinging the backhoe. Made nice quick work of the ditch though and the knuckleboom on the 931A2 made quick work of transport and setting the 2,100 unit on the pad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks