• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M725 engine and trans cost/availability

mbrosch

I am about to pull the engine and tranny from my M725. They are very low mileage (8500 miles), work perfectly and are stone stock. I would love to have them go to a good home.
If you are interested you can send me a message... somehow. I have no idea how these forums work so be patient. I'll figure it out.

dozenjeeps

Hi, would be interested but I am afraid the shipping would cost me more than I can afford..........I am sure someone in your area would love to have your power train.........thanks..........craig

oxcart area 51

I second what George wrote. I got 5 of those silly engines and transmissions sitting in the back of a M35 right now. They were all free to me and I will let them go free. You have to get them out of the M35 though. I don't have a loader anymore.

Be patient and a good set up will appear close to you for not much money.
Hi Barrman, I am looking for the Tornado 230 CI engine. I am wonder if you steel have them and haw can I get my hands on them. Thank you Sr.

Barrman

I do still have them. I also have access to a loader again too. I am not headed to the left coast with a trailer anytime soon though. PM me if you have some ideas.

oxcart area 51

I do still have them. I also have access to a loader again too. I am not headed to the left coast with a trailer anytime soon though. PM me if you have some ideas.
Hi, thank you for answering my request.
Can I ask you what condition this engines are in? Used As remove? or NOS?
Are they complete with accessories?

I slowly working on a project and I like to know what is going to cost me to get this engines to SO CAL.

Thank You !!!!

Barrman

One locked up. 3 running when pulled. I know one of the runners had a rear main seal leak because that is why I pulled it. The other engine was supposed to run when pulled but I never even tried turning the crank.

I think there are at least 2 carbs, 2 or 3 fuel pumps and brackets for si alternators along with military alternators. At least 3 transmissions bolted to the engines. Maybe 4. I haven't looked in a while.

snowtrac nome

also most jeep motors use a ford input spline and bell housing, the only thing you would likely have to change is the pilot bering to bolt up a ford engine to it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks