• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU419 SEE HMMH HME Owners group

MogPoggers

You're braver than I am. A friend has tried letting movie people use his vehicles, and it did not end well.

I keep getting requests for using some of my cars in films, but decline...even if I'm the only one allowed to drive them. Sure hope it works out for you.
That's something I hadn't considered before... that people might want to use the SEE in movies, etc. But yeah, I'd be leary about it like you.

I'm still here, BTW, in case anyone wondered (I'm sure they didn't). I'm watching the thread. I just haven't had anything to add lately, especially since we're still in limbo in this damn rental for another couple of months. The real fun won't start until I have the SEE out on my own land.

MogPoggers

so my leak was not a real leak. The air line to the hub had a tear in it. I guess there's some gear oil that moves through the 4 wheel drive side of air system? I patched it up and no more oil. My next problem will be adressing the pto pump. It has started to leak but I can't tell where from. I believe tilting the cab is in my future. View attachment 921337
If you tilt the cab, can you document that process? I've seen a few times where people did it, but I'm still not 100% on all the steps. I'm in good shape for now, but I'm not fooling myself - we'll all have to do it as some point I'm sure and the more documentation the better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks