• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m939 Heater Core

brazengoat06

No it obviously had a bad core. The whole thing was corroded out lol. Explains the faucet I had coming from under the dash. A new 2.5 inch core is over 100$ so I might as well get a new one, unless someone has the hookup on where to get 2.5 inch cores at?

Ajax MD

How bad they ding you? Radiator shops in Calif are all but extinct due to the enviro freaks...
<facepalm> How in the world, is repairing a brass and aluminum fixture an environmental hazard???
I'm so green that my co-workers constantly tease me and even I think this sounds like gov't overreach.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a little Radiator shop I used, fair prices and good work, but he closed up. Hard to find a shop anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks