• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M134 Minigun build.

BLK HMMWV

Now you just need the ammo can and feed chute adapter lid.
They are harder to find then the feed chuting.
I saw one show up on ebay once along time ago and it was just the ammo can lid starting price was $900

I found a can with the original markings still intact that says 1500 rnds of ammo for m134 mini gun on it.
Found most of the sheet metal feed chute adapter that rivets to the lid minus the roller I haven't chopped a hole in the lid yet and attached it.
I can take a few pictures of it if your interested.
Send me a PM with your email address

BLK HMMWV

Looks good.
You need a **** fighter on it too.
I still need to do that to mine.
Got a line on the original optic just trying to figure out how to pay for it.
I can borrow one from a friend but kind of what one I don't have to keep giving back.

BLK HMMWV

You can find them a lot cheaper on the auction site.
I might have a line on a few of the complete kits in the pelican case if you are interested.
Speaking only for myself I find it sad that I'm trying to kit out a fake M134 to look real.
Of course mine will shoot BB's but still.

BLK HMMWV

You can find them a lot cheaper on the auction site.<br>I might have a line on a few of the complete kits in the pelican case if you are interested.<br>Speaking only for myself I find it sad that I'm trying to kit out a fake M134 to look real.<br>Of course mine will shoot BB's but still.<br>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks