• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I?

Would you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDUKW

What is the deal with the dumb s**t post lately? I have read more stupid post in the last two weeks then the last year! What happened to keeping this site military related not crack related?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, if it's a military related dumb sh1t post, is it better?

They have been pretty heavy lately...

This thread is not new.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, since you and one other guy think so, I will from now on delete any useless crap imediately. (and include your PM link to explain why their useless crap was deleted).

This is gonna pizz off a lot of people...

Think before you post!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since you want to follow and adhere to everything strictly you just got an infraction for your location.

Southern Communfornia is not a state.

Thank you

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the deal with the dumb s**t post lately? I have read more stupid post in the last two weeks then the last year! What happened to keeping this site military related not crack related?
Or the use of "Help" in the thread titles when it's not a emergency and broke down on the side of the road or in danger, like these.
[h=3]Help assembling gas struts for slant back hatch[/h][h=3]Help finding m931 trailer brake charge valve[/h] [h=3]Help Trailer not using emergency air, won't pass [/h] [h=3]Help on CCKW brake problems[/h][h=3]Help finding parts sources[/h]
[h=3]Help..What do I have[/h]

RDUKW

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You clicked on the thread, you didn't like it, don't click on it again! What kind of person keeps clicking on a thread and responding to it when it's a thread that they don't like or approve. Lunacy? Remember, it's not your internet!

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll try to help get this thread back on track. Doghead - I think you should, as long as it doesn't ruffle anyone's feathers or cost you a boatload of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks