• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEARTS Military Museum

anjay22

Fellas,

A lot of us have been trying to get together and the best bet is during the Museum of the American GI in College Station event and camping out at the off road park. If you guys are interested, there is a museum in Huntsville, Texas and the folks there are wanting to host some sort of shindig to get money and stuff to support their museum. I thought about us crazy green machine guys getting together here for a weekend and try it out. We can camp out at Huntsville State Park and convoy to the musueum in the morning. What do you guys think? Input please? As for the time frame, I have no idea. I will be meeting with the museum directors to figure that stuff out.

-John:doghead:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks