• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dump bed tarps

JxxxOxxxE

After hauling a large load of sand today with 42" sideboards in my 929a2, I need to come up with some type of easy use tarp system instead of a blue tarp with bungees...

has anyone installed a tarp system, or have a recommendation for one? I'll probably just get a manual one, not sure if I want arms yet, or just a pull out...

Theres lots of tarp kits on google, but I couldn't find anyone mentioning anything here...

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did the sand try to migrate over the top of the tail gate going down the road?

Remember, we like pictures.

JxxxOxxxE

I had the tailgate in the spread position, but wrapped the tarp under the gate, so I didn't really notice any coming out the back...

I thought about taking a pic before I tarped it, but didn't take one.....

How about some concrete instead...

20131018_163849.jpg

insas

I've seen Tarp and Bow kits for the dump beds on ebay and a few venders... may be more hassle than they are worth though?

JxxxOxxxE

I've seen Tarp and Bow kits for the dump beds on ebay and a few venders... may be more hassle than they are worth though?

Ive got the original tarp and bows for covering the troops, but I was talking about a tarp system to easily cover materials when hauling...I'm surprised no one else has needed one...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks