• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A1 cost

gaedyb

First timer and would like to buy a M915 for grain hopper trailer truck. Would you buy a M915A1 for $12,000? It is through a private dealer and verified that everything is functioning or is that too much?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They bring $4000 at gov't auction and just need batteries 99% of the time. You decide if the mark up is fair.

I bought mine for 5k after fees and taxes. It has new tires and needed a jump as it had been sitting awhile. 12k soundz about right for a dealer but if you have the time I would look on GL or even in the classifieds on SS. I know a member was selling his for a bit less (I think it came with a flatbed trailer as well.

av8or

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M915 a1 is a fine tractor, you will have to judge the of the individual truck, There have not been any on GL of late. And some are better than others, see if you can try the truck out, at the price it does not seem unreasonable.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First timer and would like to buy a M915 for grain hopper trailer truck. Would you buy a M915A1 for $12,000? It is through a private dealer and verified that everything is functioning or is that too much?
M915A1 is a good truck!

Shop some more.

I paid $4400 for mine. It did not need anything. Sold it at a profit for a lot less than $12K with a clear title.

M915A1.jpg

M1075

It is hard to compare prices between the primary and resale market. I have seen several M915A1s sold for around $15k, so $12k is not out of line, if a good, recent rebuild truck. I have also paid over $10k to buy a M915A1 from GL, get it home, and get it titled. YMMV.

Last edited:
They are selling for that much and even more around the US. On the auction they are bringing $8000 to $14000. Ive been watching and keeping up with it. They dont have any computer crap on them and they dont require any ELD's so as People catch on more and more about them the demand is going to drive the price up. I wouldnt sell mine for any less than $10,000. Its a good truck to haul just about anything. It will require air ride seats and a/c if your going to drive it alot.

av8or

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are selling for that much and even more around the US. On the auction they are bringing $8000 to $14000. Ive been watching and keeping up with it. They dont have any computer crap on them and they dont require any ELD's so as People catch on more and more about them the demand is going to drive the price up. I wouldnt sell mine for any less than $10,000. Its a good truck to haul just about anything. It will require air ride seats and a/c if your going to drive it alot.
I agree, I would not take less than $10K for my spare or $12 with AC and air seats

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks