• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS fixed no more 5 flashing lights

Ok after going through my complete CTIS and finding no leaks anywhere but still getting the 5 annoying flashing lights so I started going through the wiring and bam found it 2 of the wires in the plug connected to the pressure transducer connected to the CTIS control unit under the dash right next to the little water trap were not connected in the plug, So I pulled the plug apart and soldered the wire's instead of the lousy crimping they had and now everything works great, but it is a pain to get the terminals out of the plug they push out the front not pull out the back of the plug like most connectors. So I thought I would share this and hopefully save some of you guys alot of headache's.
Thanks
Rob

phxmark

One light flashing is normal if there is a low tire. Just means that the system is checking the pressure and attempting to fill the low tire(s).

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for all the help, but I think I got the problem fixed. I upped the PSI of the truck to close to what it was when we picked up the truck and it started working the way it should. I can inflate and deflate the tires now.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Rob. Both my 931's flash all the time, I thought the control heads were bad (they seem to die rather easily). I'll have a wander through those plugs now.

Cheers

harleyboy1

Ok after going through my complete CTIS and finding no leaks anywhere but still getting the 5 annoying flashing lights so I started going through the wiring and bam found it 2 of the wires in the plug connected to the pressure transducer connected to the CTIS control unit under the dash right next to the little water trap were not connected in the plug, So I pulled the plug apart and soldered the wire's instead of the lousy crimping they had and now everything works great, but it is a pain to get the terminals out of the plug they push out the front not pull out the back of the plug like most connectors. So I thought I would share this and hopefully save some of you guys alot of headache's.
Thanks
Rob
After three Months of searching, one set of front right side air wheel seals, one set of left side rear air wheel seals. Today thanks to you, I found the strain relief cracked and bent at a 90 degree and guess what, the pink wire was broken loos from the terminal. I carefully cut strain relief off and did repair like you did. The CTIS work for the first time since ownership of my 923A2. Many Thanks.......Art Butler

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks