• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Please clean your chimneys

insas

We bought a house and I asked the owner when the last time the chimney was cleaned... The look on his face... you'd think I asked him when the last time he flew to the moon was or something... I'm amazed people don't understand that you have to clean your chimney or clear your driers exhaust line. Took me $20 at the hardware store (with extra 8' extension) and 20 min.... Maybe they need to have a test for home ownership too:-?!

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We bought a house and I asked the owner when the last time the chimney was cleaned... The look on his face... you'd think I asked him when the last time he flew to the moon was or something... I'm amazed people don't understand that you have to clean your chimney or clear your driers exhaust line. Took me $20 at the hardware store (with extra 8' extension) and 20 min.... Maybe they need to have a test for home ownership too:-?!
I generally just replace my dryer vent line every 5 years, except for the actual vent in the exterior wall. That I just blow out with compressed air from the inside. The vent line is cheap enough that I'm not going to waste time, and the mess to clean them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks