• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a bunch of cucv parts

Westech

CPL
what kind of parts are you looking for? ebay is always a good place other wise there stock GM truck parts. Saturn surplus has some stuff like lights and such..

ONTOS66

M1008, M1009? Makes a difference depending on the parts. What parts are you looking for? NOS, take off or civilian equivalent? Lots of people and places are parting them out or have NOS parts. Several catalogs of civilian equivalents for the chevy trucks, etc. Ebay, google, look in the classifieds here.

84cucv1ton

looking for a mess load of stuff. Need 3 complete 6.5 turbo setups. i know that not cucv but still looking. I am in NJ. i was just given a old cucv m1009. with the little i know i got it running. going to need a list of parts for that. would love a set of m1008 1 tons axles. th400/205 combo with everything. i will post with a list of the small stuff soon. thanks guys

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: looking for a bunch of cucv parts

I have several new in the crate M1008 14bolt rear axles, and several M1009 10 bolt front and rear axles that are also NOS. I will be driving up to McGuire AFB in a few weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks