• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New classifieds moderator staff - antennaclimber, m16ty, and MWMULES

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone take a moment to welcome our newest staff members. They have all stepped up to offer assistance here on steel soldiers. I've granted them moderator powers within the classifieds.

Thank you guys for helping!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Everyone take a moment to welcome our newest staff members. They have all stepped up to offer assistance here on steel soldiers. I've granted them moderator powers within the classifieds.

Playing with your pretty CUCV and little HMMWV taking up too much of your time now?

dmetalmiki

A big thank you chaps. Anyone assisting the furtherance of this site deserves that big thank you.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The date doesn't really matter, what matters is that Patracy and these moderators do outstanding work to keep this site stay alive and thriving to help a lot of people!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The date doesn't really matter, what matters is that Patracy and these moderators do outstanding work to keep this site stay alive and thriving to help a lot of people!
The staff do a wonderful job at moderating the site and keeping things in check. I just push the button and get the bananas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks