• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Us Mainers...

beaubeau

Boatcarpenter, I got to get back to U on this. I still want to get some guys together this summer. Sounds like lots of interested people around. Lets get rid of some Snow first!! Phil

tourdog

hi every body new to site this is the first time writeing first time in a forum aven not sure if doing right but will try i live here in maine as well just bought a m1010 in april 24000 miles on love use it alot now has 26500 beenn tow ing trails with wood on it tows great for the engie i would like to be able to join you guys in a rally or get to gether to show off and compare notes and have fun

scooter01922

If a true SS maine rally ever gets in the works i hope to see you there, welcome to the site.

P.S. Fall in the northwoods is so damn nice, maybe we can still get something together this fall. I know there are a few other SS rallys and such but i think if just the guys within say 2 hours showed up it would still be one hell of an event.

Boatcarpenter

scooter,
Here is a list of the guys I can find in NH and close by in surrounding states. I'm sure there are more, but I can't find them. On the member locator map, beaubeau is right about in the middle of everyone.
How about 25-26 Oct. somewhere in NH.
n1bc Somersworth, NH
USMC 7076 Raymond, Me.
XM708 Lyndonville, Vt
nhdiesel Milan, NH
moreorles Freedom, NH
Fred 431 Belmont, NH
CCKW 353 Tilton, NH
beaubeau Salisbury, NH
colyork Sanford, Me
Rickyo Chester, NH
scooter Byfield, Mass
cten Georgetown, Mass.
ianM715 Essex, Mass.
patch southern Maine-can't remember where right at the moment
Towerguy1 Exeter, Me long trip for him
There is also a fella in Augusta, Me.-- can't remember his name right now either :(
If you note beaubeau's post above, maybe we can get something going :D
"Boatcarpenter, I got to get back to U on this. I still want to get some guys together this summer. Sounds like lots of interested people around. Lets get rid of some Snow first!! Phil "
Perhaps we should "get some guys together" BEFORE the snow flies Phil, :lol:
Any takers???
BC

scooter01922

Without really being able to look at the calendar till tomorrow i say i'm 90 % sure i can make it. Count me in :) Wish the member map would show more of the guys up here, i KNOW there are at least a dozen of them here in MA but almost none show on the map.

beaubeau

Hey guys, where is everyone going to meet? I got a couple guys comming next week to look at equipment I am selling. I got a 3acre field with plenty of parking and firewood to keep warm and several hundred acres and lots more roads to go Rideing on. All is welcomed. Maybe a DEER can be shot to BAr-B-Q!!?? Phil

beaubeau

Scooter01922, why is your Deuce not ready? Did you not get a Runner when you bought it? Just kidding! I need an On-Off switch for my last Deuce. I got to see if I can install a tempo-rarry one. Phil

scooter01922

Oh its a runner, just the lack of the legal bull, all insured just waiting on the maine plates to show up. Not open season for deer in MA yet, i know you guys just opened for archery if ii remember right. Not that i would be opposed to dropping a really stupid one and grilling him up for the get together .

beaubeau

Heck, we may have Deer come out in the pasture where I have my camper. I am told that 2 wild boar have been killed in the last 6 years or so. I do believe I saw one in the woods one day, but it was gone in seconds . Maybe a Moose in the same location, but the Fish Cops got an EVIL Eye out for ME!!

scooter01922

swear i saw a wild boar in NH a few years back as well. Really like to get up to your place at some time with any SS member willing to make the trip.

RangerDave

Hi all! I guess my name didn't make it on the member locator... I'll have to check it... I live in Bar Harbor, ME and I know there are a few folks in the 20 mile area that have all sorts of MV's!!! Unfortunately my Father In Law towed his restored Willey's back to GA.... See you at a rally some time.

Shizzlemah

Hey guys, keep me in the loop if there's a Mainer or Northeast get together.

I'm down in southern maine and could be up for an event or something.

scooter01922

Still no real progress in the rally dept, or none that i'm aware of anyway. Now that my deuce is all legal i'm game for a get together just about anytime.

derekchace

Hey guys saw this and Just wanted to add my name for next summer
I have Land rover Lightweight kitted out as a recce with m249 and M2 .50cal. Im located in Burlington VT so just let me know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks