• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LSSV Owners, post info and pictures of your truck.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1075. What did you have to do to get the hmmwv wheels on the truck? 2 inch spacers?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If there is enough interest I'll post power modifications for each engine that are worth while/most bang for your buck.
If you want to start a new thread and list modifications that can be done to the Duramax, that would be a wonderful idea. I know many other sites have that information but I don't frequent them.

Stonepicker1

I tried to see if the 37" HMMWV tires would work, but they are just to big.

i have BFG 35x12.50Rx17 load range D on it now with a little rub at full turns. The front tires are shot. I could just replace the fronts at $350 each and get an alignment, but I want a better over the road tire.

I looked at some BFG 305x65Rx17 with load range E. Price at $285 each. They are a little shorter at 32.4", but better of every day driving on the road.

Anyone running a good highway tire that will last?

Attachments

Stonepicker1

I also have a set of Hutchinson beadlock 16" rims. They have 39" tires on them now, but was looking at maybe going with 305x70rx16E. That would be a 33" tire.
I know the rims are not for the highway and would have to mount the tires myself.

Attachments

dstang97

You can still get 33" and 35" bfgs in a 16.5 tire. That would be nice with 24 bolts or 12 bolts.

On a side note if any of you guys sell a lssv you better contact me first.

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
I'll have a Lssv some day just you wait and see PIFFT! :p nice trucks all maybe my boss would sell me the truck I drive 07 chevy Silverado classic 3500 4 door 4x4 non dully paint it green and make the bumbers up :p.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On my Ram 2500 I run 35" Nitto Grappler A/Ts. They run find on the highway, some noise but the engine covers that. They do rub at full turn on my truck. I'm running stock factory aluminum rims and the tires with no additional spacing. They are pretty much worn out and I will be replacing them with another set of the same.

HASSON1911

Awesome truck, anyone know the frequency of which the lssv come up for sale? If i could find an 08 I'd sell my dd right now! Keep up the good work!

roadkill150

Awesome truck, anyone know the frequency of which the lssv come up for sale? If i could find an 08 I'd sell my dd right now! Keep up the good work!
Pretty rarely to see lssvs in general. I just got lucky when I picked up mine, double luck that it wasn't hammered like several that have made it to the auction block.

JP871Racing

New owner of LSSV

I can finally say I'm the proud owner of an 05 LSSV. I purchased it from James (M1075) and I like to say it was a pleasure doing business with him. I love the truck and it will be greatly taken care of! I drove all the way from Pittsburgh, PA in my 85 M1009 down to Oklahoma City to buy this awesome truck! It was a very nice drive down. I had zero problems in my CUCV. Once I got there and I seen the truck, it was very intimidating to look at the first time, but I feel in love with it. The sale was done with ease, hooked my blazer up to the truck with tow bar, safety chain, magnetic towing lights for the CUCV, and back home we go!
photo 3.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 1.jpg

HASSON1911

Anyone have interior pic if this truck it specs. It seems very elusive to find any info. Thought if buying a civilian version and doing a conversion what ever that may entail.

Attachments

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just picked up an LSSV Ambulance. Does anyone have the 3 color camouflage pattern for the LSSV? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks