• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bradley pics

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed that some had the reactive armor and some did not. I think I'd prefer to be in a Bradley WITH the reactive armor! :D Thanks for the pics.

Sumoman

I remember these from Desert Storm (yes I am old). I watched 4 companies of these, two tanker companies, and some helos destroy an entire division. Was a sight, being infantry and the enemy 3000 meters away we just watched as Tow's started flying..............................................................................................................BLAMO:twisted:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
That is the worse vehicle to ride in when you have to pee.

HUH? That's what the drip can is for. You just have to learn to urinate with 6 other guys looking and laughing at you. Of course they don't laugh long when you start hosing them down for laughing.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I remember these from Desert Storm (yes I am old). I watched 4 companies of these, two tanker companies, and some helos destroy an entire division. Was a sight, being infantry and the enemy 3000 meters away we just watched as Tow's started flying..............................................................................................................BLAMO:twisted:

Who were you with in ODS? Most impressive view I saw was a Brigade in column, battalions on line, companies on line. Wish I had the camera available and a super wide angle lens to have captured that moment. Then to have the MLRS and M109's come up on either side of the BDE HQ element and cut loose. Impressive isn't even close to describing it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks