• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Safe canvas snow load?

Jeepsinker

I was thinking, stick a sheet of plywood on top of the canvas and you won't have to worry about it unless the bows cave. Of course you could just be like someone I know and go out and try to melt all the snow with a propane weed burner...

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While stationed at Ft Wainwright, AK we made it a habit to sent Soldiers to the motorpool to clear snow off vehicle and trailer tarps after a snowfall. I don't know the snow load limit, but It's undoubtedly a valid concern. I have seen roof tarps and bows collapse from snow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks