• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

welding an M-75 back up

aasurplus

Hi all,

ok this may be a stupid question but I would like to know. I'm restoring an M-75 APC right now and want to weld up were it has been demilled. OK what type of weld should I be using? anything special or anyone out here with some good advice>???

Thanks for your time.

Mark

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, an M75! Have you got that 895CI air cooled engine running yet? Is this one of the ones from SECO? Totally cool and totally heavy. Sorry, can't answer the armor welding questions.

aasurplus

hi,

yes has the big 895 CI in it. have not got to the engine part yet working on inside and exterior first then to the engine. the tracks look in great shape very impressed with it so far..

Cheers,

mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks