• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbing a deuce

wild_willy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi im new to this I live in Canada , just bought a duce and I want to bob it is there any information that I can get were it shows a step by step on how it is done correctly . Thanks
ROB

jesusgatos

Welcome. There's a search window in the upper right-hand corner. Try entering some key words and you can find answers to almost any deuce-related question you might come up with. Dunno if there's a step-by-step anywhere, as there are so many variables involved and with custom projects like these there's more than 1-2 ways to do it. But if you do your homework, you'll see what other people have done and then at least you'll be able to make some informed decisions about how you might want to proceed.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All you will find is threads with misspelled titles is you duce in your search.

oboyjohn

Hi there Wild_Willy. Eastern Canada checking in to say Hi. The guys ( and gals, i believe ) on this site are extremely knowledgable. Congrats on buying a deuce and coming down with the green fever. Is your deuce an American M35 or a Canadian MLVW?

Cheers!

HanksDeuce

Wow, Canadians don't type "eh" at the end of every sentence. :D

Good luck on finding a MLVW. They have an auto transmission, singled out wheels/tires, and ether start on them (I think). That makes 'em a little better than our M35A2s IMHO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks