• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from North Florida

FloridaAKM

I have to go to the hospital for some tests, you know.. the Dr's need more money for their lifestyle, so I will be out of pocket for a few weeks. Then I will see about myself & a few Deuce owning friends coming to the central Florida meetings. Critique it, I have a front tire that looks perfect, but has some odd stuff on it that makes me want to replace it. Where can I find a new 9:00-20 NDT military tire to replace it. All the rest of the tires are in excellant shape... the spare is okay!

FloridaAKM

Yes, lilgiff passed away last summer from cancer. He was a member here & is responsible for several people, myself included, getting into the Green Iron disease starting with the M35A2's...

Another Ahab

?

[COLOR=#ffff00 said:
lilgiff[[/COLOR];1544507]Congrats on the successful recovery! She looks like a pristine truck!
Thanks & you are terribly missed in this life. May God have you in his right hand now!
What does this mean? Did someone pass away?
Yes, lilgiff passed away last summer from cancer. He was a member here & is responsible for several people, myself included, getting into the Green Iron disease starting with the M35A2's...
Very sorry to hear about his death. Peace to his memory.

So the post (#62), by lilgiff:

- is other family?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks