• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alaska : looking meet other members.

wilkusmcrecon

wilkusmcrecon...tried this when I first came on board but did not get much of a response glad to see your thread. I live in Meadow Lakes just south of Big Lake off the Parks Hwy. Been looking to for a M923A2 w\winch with little luck. Found a nice M923A2 locally but owner has no idea what they are worth he is asking 45,000.00. From the looks of the rotting M3 and other mv he does not sell many. So I looking to buy in May and run it to Seattle and ferry it home unless someone hers sells a nice one. Been working with C&C Equipment and Don from SS and can only hope for the best. Take care drop me PM if your heading this way or need some help always looking to get more experience with the big boys.

Chris Wilkinson - 907 671 9573

Maverick1701

subscribing. I LOVE AK!!! I drove the dalton & denali hwys back in 2015. I would LOVE to move up there one day. Y'all live in a paradise.

I spotted this M35A2 at the (west) end of the Denali Hwy. Does it belong to anyone on here?

IMG_6027.jpg

Last edited:

71DeuceAK

71DeuceAK checking in here from Fairbanks. Formerly from Southeast. Should be picking up an '84 M923 from CA from a friend there, who used to be stationed at Ft. Wainwright just outside Fairbanks in the early '70s. Always up for getting together with other Deuce or 5 ton owners, hit me up! 907-738-8388

wilkusmcrecon

Hey, live in Wasilla also, drove a Tan 1988 BMY M923A2 up from Cali last summer, had some issues with the air system in the fall so she resting for the winter. Drop me a PM when you get a chance.

snowtrac nome

Live up in Nome ,my lmtv had to ride a boat up here, its been my daily driver since I received it this summer. So far its been the best vehicle I have ever drivin on the snow and ice

71DeuceAK

Hey Wilkusmcrecon, glad to hear your truck is resting comfortably for the winter at least, I remember you telling me the story about bringing her up once things got settled. I may be going through Anchorage again in the spring, drop me a PM or a text if you're still up for trying to get together at some point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks