• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alaska : looking meet other members.

TundraWookie

Have been going down the rabbit hole on these rigs and am just in love with it. Will be fun to work on and keeping run as life goes on.

This one has been an active hunting rig for some time so she was modified with an extra set of tanks and a crane to hang game off the back.

TundraWookie

That rig is a beauty, TundraWookie. Thanks for the great pics!

The tanks:

- Are those for fuel? Are they piped to the engine?
Thank you, I absolutely love this thing.

Yes, they are fuel tanks. I'm a bit foggy on the specifics but the front tank on each side is plumbed to the engine, with a selector valve on the dash that allows you to select the tank you run off of. In this case, the rear tanks were added for travel range but they are plumbed as transfer tanks to the forward tanks on each side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks