• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

stock deuce , commercial tire equivalent

orrisd4

Ok guys the search feature on here is worse than useless for this , so if its been covered i apologize.

In the next 3 weeks im bringing my truck home from its current owner , who has kept her stock since it left national guard service in the late 90s, i just want to know , if you keep stock rims all the way around ; what is the commercial equivalent to a 1971 deuces' stock tire ?

Again i did search before typing this

Last edited:

w3azel

I don't think their is a commercial equivalent. They are referred to as NDT tires and most people purchase them as surplus tires. You can still purchase them new, they are referred to as military tires not "commercially equivalent". I might be reading this wrong and your asking for a commercial equivalent that will fit stock rims in which case their are a lot of options. Maybe someone else can give a better answer.

orrisd4

thanks for the replys , and yes w3azel all i was really asking was what size tire can be shoved in place of the ndts on stock rims without causing issues ,

Merc1973

It seems the popular size tires that fit deuce rims are getting scarce. I haven't seen non-NDCC 11.00r20 surplus tires for sale in a while, except over priced ebay listings.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks