• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from South Dakota

KsM715

Welcome from Kansas. I grew up in Rapid, out Sheridan lake rd. If I could get my wife to agree id move back in a heartbeat.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from ND neighbor! The guy to talk to is Dueceman51 he is a member on here and a great guy to deal with, he is also located just west of Sioux Falls! If your looking for anything in decent shape and running good be prepared to get out your wallet, the days of 2K Deuces are as a general rule LONG GONE!
KK

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey from Kentucky, rented a house in Lead and Spearfish canyon for a couple summers, love your state. 6' 6" frame will be real uncomfortable in a deuce or M809. Better size up a M923.
Good luck
JC

Blackhills

thanks guys, I've done a bit of reading and seems most mv's are not built for my frame however i found out that a few guys my size drive M151 mutts and i have always wanted a military jeep but due to the body styles of ww2 era ones i didn't fit, but the Mutt seems like just the ticket!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks