• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Historic registration in Ca

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know if a '75 M35 can be registered historic in Ca. or is it too new?

Jetnoise400

According to the CA DMV, the vehicle must be manufactured after 1922, be at least 25 years old, and be of historic interest.

So you should be good to go. With the specified restrictions on use.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Since it's over 25 years old, I think you should be OK. Is this your first time registering a vehicle as Historical in CA that has not previously had a CA title? If it is, I'll try to give you some pointers. This is far enough away from what the typical DMV clerk does every day that the process can be painful and frustrating if you don't know how to grease it along a bit.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Over 25 yrs = no problem. I also agree with nf6x that you don't wanna go the DMV route. I had no problems with my SF-97

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks