• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Durability question

Woodsplinter

Thank you, but I don't need any right now. I'm planning for future projects. Could you post a picture of the can so I could show it around?
By the way, what color do you have- I might use some to see how it looks.

Jeepsinker

I have all three colors for three color camo, and I also have the oldschool olive drab. I could pick up pints or quarts in whatever color you like if that's what you want to do.

Jeepsinker

No problem. I'm just trying to spread the word about this paint. I have been using it for years and it is great stuff, and cheap! Looks like your truck is either CARC 383, or Marine Corps forest green. I can pick up a pint, quart, or gallon of whatever color you need whenever you need it, of course i have to ship it.

SteveKuhn

I'm wondering if this solves the problem. From http://www.ppgpro.com/industrial/maintenance/

"...For heavier duty or large project work, PPG recommends the Amercoat[SUP]®[/SUP] line of products. Amercoat features heavy-duty surface tolerant epoxies (Amerlock[SUP]®[/SUP]), inorganic zincs (Dimetcote[SUP]®[/SUP]) and the world renowned PSX[SUP]®[/SUP] family of siloxane topcoats.

To learn more about Amercoat, contact your sales representative or go to the Amercoat website

For more information about Industrial Maintenance products or services, please call 1.800.441.9695"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks