• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What town ?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John Tennis is the closest I can think of. Probably 100 miles from there.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a buddy who owns a trucking firm, but there is no way he will pull anything that is not 100% good to go/registered. The DOT enforcement guys around here don't play.

Bolkbich

DOT in that area is out of control, especially with us Jersey boys. What kind of trailer is it ? Whats the auction # maybe I'll take a look.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will be hard pressed to find someone to recover it for you with all the DOT. The crossroads of 84 and 87 are a goldmine for the DOT. Good luck.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are out of control. The NYSP DOT guys set up daily and just find violations and rake in money for the state. You can thank the auto auctions in the area for that. You should see some of the rag tag tow trucks and haulers that come get the cars they win. DOT knows this and set up here every day. it is like shooting fish in a barrel. Even our local PD had some DOT enforcement officers and scales.

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the only "legal" options would be to use a dealer plate or use a towing company. Either come with a hefty insurance policy and business requirements.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you contact JT?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks