• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking at a 404

Mercunimog404

Banned
Dude your just digging your hole deeper! Foolish man

You see up here in the great white north we don't wheel in ORV parks, it's the real deal. When you f*ck up out here, no one but your friends is going to come and rescue you.
And no we don't piss around with the gutless 404's

I wheel with MOG's often, I have yet to be impressed. Funny thing is I haven't even bashed the UNIMOG I respect them, however I bash the owners for obvious reasons NOTE above posts lol you guys are all the same.
My good Ol' American real steel Deuce has gone everywhere they have, the only thing I have managed to do is disappoint MOG owners. They call my truck cookie cutter.
You see I learned many moons ago that it isn't about the vehicle a man drives, but more how he drives it. I love ribbing the MOG guys, around the camp fire we bust each others balls. All in good fun. We never sling personal insults because the next day on the trail we may need to help one another.

Here's a few pics:
If you don't know? now you know!
My deuce with a MOG!
I even included a picture of my beautiful truck taken by the passenger of a MOG (they took a break from selfies)

But wait I've got vids too. Observe our 2 trucks navigating the same hole from t differnt angles. If you notice the video of the MOG ends abruptly. Thats due to the fact the MOG got hung up on the ass end of the hole and ripped his tail lighjts off. LOL Movie was edited to no show that part, you MOG guys are funny

https://youtu.be/fP7ymrfqK7k

Now watch my Deuce
https://youtu.be/_uSxHkvjfwk
Cool story bro. If you consider that off road. Then I feel for ya. :). Bring your big bad deuce to the rubicon or fordyce or the hammers and see how it does.

The King Machine

I called my deuce beautiful not the best.

You seem combative, insecure, threatened.
I understand.

and yes I do call that off road. It's called the Whipsaw trail, very popular up here. Complete with varying degrees of difficulty. I've got balls but I'm not stupid.

I've been to KOH,

If your insinuating a UNIMOG or a Deuce can compete with purpose build buggies you are sadly misguided.

If we were siiting around a fire, would you be trying to take a swing at me?

Are you mad.............................................................

Bro?

Wheres DOGHEAD?

He needs to come shoot us both down

Last edited:

Mercunimog404

Banned
I called my deuce beautiful not the best.

You seem combative, insecure, threatened.
I understand.

and yes I do call that off road. It's called the Whipsaw trail, very popular up here. Complete with varying degrees of difficulty. I've got balls but I'm not stupid.

I've been to KOH,

If your insinuating a UNIMOG or a Deuce can compete with purpose build buggies you are sadly misguided.

If we were siiting around a fire, would you be trying to take a swing at me?

Are you mad.............................................................

Bro?
You're obviously just a troll. If you look up the definition of Internet troll it would show your picture. You came into the thread to be a douche bag. The first contribution you made is showing who you are.
Did I say it would compete with purpose built buggies? Nope. I said it can run it though. Would you swing at me? Bro? Are you mad?

The King Machine

No I wouldn't swing, I let my driving do the swinging.

I read the whole threat. IT had gone sour long before I contributed. I will admit to a certain level of trolling, perhaps not intentional. I knew it wouldn't take
much to stir you up. I don't have a history of trolling around here, longer than you I might add.
I must admit PAFARMER handled it much better, **** I'd help him if he needed it.

You have personally insulated me a number of times now. I need not make you look bad.

Mercunimog404

Banned
No I wouldn't swing, I let my driving do the swinging.

I read the whole threat. IT had gone sour long before I contributed. I will admit to a certain level of trolling, perhaps not intentional. I knew it wouldn't take
much to stir you up. I don't have a history of trolling around here, longer than you I might add.
I must admit PAFARMER handled it much better, **** I'd help him if he needed it.

You have personally insulated me a number of times now. I need not make you look bad.
Yea I'm not getting sucked into this. You have a good day. You let your "driving" skills speak.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi guys as well as owning a Mog and a H1 I also own a 71 M35 and again I wish to say that they are all different units and do different things well. The Mog and the H1 will go places the M35 will not go but the M35 will carry much more. If it was a matter of a short run at speed through one drift or mud hole the M35 once it builds up a head of steam is harder to stop but once it does what is going to get it out? The Mog is lighter than both or at least has a shallower footprint on soft stuff and has more suspension articulation and lower gearing so seems to handle some stuff better than the H1 and the M35 but the H1 has power and can bull its way up and through pertty well. The M35 is much bigger and longer and although very capable I do not put it in the same catagory in the tight stuff or the mud or snow. Its very capable and can carry much more but it gets stuck easyer and is much much much harder to get out. Maybe thats why I just do not do the things with it I do with the others. I also own a Half track and it cannot do what the others can do as well even though you think it could be better. I have a Bedford british 4 ton and it can do very well on just about everything as it is a 4X4 not a 6X6 but has bigger tires and more clearance than the M35 more like a Mog on Steriods but without the portal axels or spring travel. None of them will do what a buggy or rock crawler will do but they will do things that buggys and rock crawler will not do. Different units for differint things. Eddy

Last edited:

PaFarmer

Well said, that is why I am trying to own one of everything, just not at the same time.

PaFarmer

I still want one, but this shows two issues, lack of wheel travel and limited slips are not lockers.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428232914.973648.jpg

saddamsnightmare

April 10th, 2015.

You have to hand it to greenjeepster for brand loyalty, he likes to stir up the pot with the same comment on Land Rovers, all the time! However, if they are that good, how come only a few militaries in the world use them....? Especially since they were a low buck copy of the American Ford GPW of WWII. All the civilian ones I have ever been around always need a Unimog to get them unstuck...... Ditto for the HMMWV's!:shock:

He is entitled to his opinion, however it works out....:D

Now back to whatever feature we were discussing before my digression.:recovry4x4:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks