• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Dakota members

Blackhills

Seen there wasn't a thread in here for fellow South Dakota members so i figured id start one. Im looking to buy a Deuce once i sell my GMC so have been reading alot of threads here and learning alot. Hope to meet some of you in the future

Blackhills

Artisan

Ahh Rapid City, just down the freeway from Sturgis.

I RODE MINE 70Th

2005 Road Glide, SE top end +++ 26 days gone, a full 6 days
in a motel, the rest in a tent, when I got home there was 5555.5 miles on my TripOmeter...BELIEVE IT.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey blackhills your going to want to talk to deuceman51 on this site, he lives in Scottland SD just west of Sioux Falls great fellow to deal with and very fair on his prices!
Karl

billyzz

in my hotrod club we usually get together and take turns working on each others rides
if you guys want to meet sometime and tinker go shooting or even just have a burger
speak on up!
i have some tools and i 1 ton cummins dually if you need a hand etc

Last edited:

Rattler01

There's more than 5, more like 8, lol, actually 600 or so. I see Benny about everyday, but have never been in his yard, gotta do that someday. We have a gunshop here, keeps me busy, so don't get away much.
It is good to see other locals on here, "2 HRS" is just down the road in this country.:grin:

Last edited:

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Edgemont, aren't there like 5 people in Edgemont? Know Benny Hatch? He has a cool yard.
I think the 5 people comment is about correct for Provo, SD Jim. By the way Benny Hatch is the person I got my Marston matting from for the Mule trailer. Jim I need to move the M101A3 trailer soon so I can put the Mule trailer in the pole barn. A deal can be had.

TJinSD

Edgemont, aren't there like 5 people in Edgemont? Know Benny Hatch? He has a cool yard.
If Edgemont is still a place, I would like to visit Benny's cool yard.
Do I need directions? I'm still a little familiar with the area. Or at least I used to drive past a lot on my way to Hot Springs.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And no one in the "Heart of the Hills?" I am disappointed. If I ever go back to the States, it will be to Hill City!!
MACCUS is probably the closest to Hill City. He is in Custer 12 miles away!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks