• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Dakota members

SDJunkMan

It's good to see another neighbor here. I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm in the big city.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I don't drive it much, plan on using it mostly as a snowplow right now. There's a nice looking lifted M1008 that I see around town once in a while, but I haven't talked to the owner yet.

TJinSD

I don't drive it much, plan on using it mostly as a snowplow right now. There's a nice looking lifted M1008 that I see around town once in a while, but I haven't talked to the owner yet.
Have you been getting enough snow to push around?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

SDJunkMan

Have you been getting enough snow to push around?

Missed this post. Haven't used the plow much, hopefully the weather will be mild this winter and I won't have to. Just got it on the road the end of summer, still sorting out bugs. Having starter issues right now.

TJinSD

Luckily, I'm far enough North and West to be out of the worst of it. But still, 6in + 50mph = a big mess!

Senderofan

Relocating to Pierre from KY next month... Any inside info on the area?
I've not spent a ton of time in the city itself.....but fished, several times, on the Oahe Reservoir ( about 6 or 7 miles from Pierre ) and in the Missouri river below the dam. Great fishing.....if you are at all interested in that? It's a huge body of water.....we trolled for salmon and caught walleye. Lots of other outdoor activities to get involved in as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks