• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post pics of your auxiliary lighting

162tcat

I'm looking for ideas on mounting my truck lite driving lights. I have 2 aux, 2 spot and 4 flood lights. I'm using 2 of the 4 floods as backup lights and 2 as side lighting. I'd like to use the 4 spots and aux lights on the front. Any ideas?

Here is a pic of my backup lightsuploadfromtaptalk1396409529264.jpg

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The addition of those lights on the bumper really help out while cruising the desert at night. One of the best mods I've done to the truck.
I would not try doing the cut outs myself. The shop I sent it to said they had to buy some kind of special tool to get the holes perfectly round while the bumper is mounted on the truck. It took them a few hours to do them. Would have been a different story if I had taken the bumper off, just put it on the water jet.

Artisan

I replaced the winches top-most c-channel w/ a must heavier piece of C-Channel
and added a pioneer tool rack and tools and IR and LED lights. I am biased but
it is really a sweet setup.

front5.jpg front4.jpg front3.jpgfront2.jpgfront1.jpg

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have 2 aux floods and 2 spots. I bought a piece of 3 inch hollow square steel stock. I was going to paint it, bolt it across the front grill right above the lowest headlight guard and mount the aux lights on it leaving some gap in the center for the hood pull. I was going to tap power from the starter feed and use a relay (fused) to contol them activated by the high beam switch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks