• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Herlong Cali Retrieval needed...

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a 5ton trailer with MEP005 genset and 600GPH ROWPU picked up and stored, or picked up and towed to a nearby storage facility. Or give me a quote to deliver to Tucson AZ.

The genset and ROWPU are mounted to the trailer, the trailer's tires show inflated. Weight is 17,100 lbs total.

Timeframe sometime in the next 2 weeks. PM or text...

Thanks,
John
Three 14 566 2760

(not sure if this goes here or in Transportation)

Artisan

Try Travis Wong Herlong 775-857-7570

I recommend no one. I have never used him but I have talked to him
on the phone an dafter getting all his details I would try him.

There are some tow companies in the are that go in and out of that GL
regularly as well. I have not there info.

Tell Travis I sent you please.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If that doesn't work out with Travis, you can use Susanville Towing: (530) 257-5114. I've used them several times and am very happy with their service & storage (no charge for storage, can have transportation company pick up at their yard & have forklift available).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks